Monday, May 12, 2014

Absinthe and Friends

I stated in my own previous article the I was making some attention necklaces using material configurations and I'm very happy to state that Ive shown the very first one. Possibly because I'm a beadweaver and enjoy creating things that really are a little more elaborate (read that as complicated and tricky!) Personally I think somewhat sluggish and perhaps slightly guilty about sticking taxis into configurations. Not that there's anything wrong with sticking taxis into configurations, but Ive always loved issues that are far more difficult. But we do make the eye personally to ensure that for me personally may be the difficult part and used to do benefit from the change of method. Much more in the future!Absinthe has already been in my own Etsy store, Wolverine and Tarot will follow within the next couple of days.I assumed I'd also reveal a photography idea though I'm sure many more have found an identical method, that we created while shooting these. we desired the necklace to stand up do blue tac was my initial thought but we dont get any do so we thought about methods we might make only a little stand. In my own package I've many measures of plastic pieces that we cut from a clear container of cotton bud (useful for applying adhesive to things) so we got one-out, cut a brief period down and folded it in two. Voilaa free and simple necklace remain. It still needed a little of fiddling to obtain the necklace to remain (the next time Sick stick it along!) but it worked and on top of that it was totally hidden.They're beautuful Liz, these options work so well together with your eye!:-) And so smart to make use of the plastic pieces like this, possibly not as unpleasant than blu tac lolwe thought these eyes were incredible and then you said you created them yourself. I'm amazed by that. Lampwork? They're truly excellent! So practical and the colours are beautiful!Thanks Sally!Thanks Maria, yes you're right, Id oftimes be choosing blu tac out-of my hair for months!Also, exactly what a good idea! Theyre really awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment